Directions to Capt. Satch and Sons...
Fishing Vessels "Gath IV and India Marie"
Wells harbor is located on the Southern Maine coast in the town of Wells Maine!
We are located just off of Interstate I- 95, approx. 6 hrs north of New York City, 1.5 hrs north of Boston Ma., and 25 minutes south of Portland Me.
- Coming from the North or the South...Take the "Maine Turnpike I -95" to exit 19(formally exit 2)
- @ light "end of ramp", Turn left on Route 109 and go 1.5 miles to U.S. Route 1
- @ light Turn left on Rt 1 and go just one block to Harbor Rd
- Turn right on Harbor road and go 1 mile to dead end @ Town Dock!
- Park @ free parking spaces, proceed to dock and ask for Satch
For detailed driving directions from your home...
Click here for Map Quest...
For Destination use:
100 Harbor Road Wells, Me. 04090
- The most reasonably priced Jet service is into Manchester, New Hampshire approx a 1.5 hr ride...Many folks also fly into Boston, Ma. the largest or Portland, Me. the closest jetport...
- Sanford Me. Regional airport is perfect for small private and charter planes... It's located approx 15 minutes west of us on Rt. 109 in Sanford Me. "We can easily arrange transportation from Sanford Airport to the harbor."
The Amtrack Down Easter pulls into the Wells Transportation center from Boston approx 6 times per day!
- For a $1 fare per person The Well's trolley will drop you off at the dock on Harbor Rd.
(Trolley runs summer season only Memorial day to Labor day )
- Use the cab service.. spring and fall.
By Cruise ship...
The Queen Elizabeth II, Carnival, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and American cruise lines all visit Portland Me. during the summer and fall seasons...Our 4 hour family trip would be a special, worth while adventure during your stop over.
"We'd be glad to arrange private *dock to dock* transportation for a party of six or less, provided we know at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival."